I'm still figuring things out, but I do feel that the older I get, the more I'm starting to see the beauty in imperfections. Growing up the middle of five girls, I often thought that the more perfect I was, the more attention and appreciation I would receive from those around me. If I got perfect grades, I would get praise from my parents, if I had the perfect room, I would find appreciation among my friends. This back and forth lasted for more years than I care to admit, and it took years to feel like my true self. My real self.
1. Write at least one blog a week (this seems easier than it is. At least for me!)
2. Be in the best shape of my life before we have another baby (I'm working on this, thank you Stroller Strides! But more on that later ;)
3. Be really, really nice to my husband. He's amazing and should know it.
4. Finish our laundry room. We are building this from scratch.
5. Grow blog readership and connect more with YOU! You're all wonderful!
That's all! Just those five little things, which I think are totally doable. What are your resolutions? Are you achieving them? Whatever your goals, I hope you know that this blog and you all mean the world to me, so Happy 2014!!!